So yeah , this weak , last weak , school was full of drama -_- I mean my Drama . I cried , cried , cried because i think that everybody hates me -_- Seriously -_- haiza it's time to change en . So yeah I prefer to sit with Effa . Then , i will not make any problem . like yesterday . Because of my childish attitude so i have to change , but seriously I can't . I don't know why -_- Tried to be a mature girl but it seems didn't work , I want to lough again and miss the old of me . But yeah , i afraid if i will be the one who will mcm kene marah je . So everything maybe like my mistake . Em yeah , God . I know this is the ujian for me . One by one you gave me , The first one 'they' left me , then my father sick , then this drama . Please , help me god . I only have you .
And yeah when i think about . I prefer to stay hostel :') I am ready to leave all of my friend . Insyaalah kalau dapat tawaran haiza pegi ,
Mom Dad , i will make you proud one day . Pernah adik kata , adik nak belikan apa apa sahaja untuk mama papa bila adik dah kerja . Maafkan adik kerana kemalasan adik untuk belajar . Cuma kepenatan mama , bila tengok kaki papa sakit . Adik tak tahu nak kata apa , macam hendak menangis pun ada . Papa seperti kene kurang berjalan . Dugaan yang paling besar tak pernah adik terlintas nak hilang papa walaupun papa suka buat berceramah kat adik :') Papa , I love you and you're the best papa in this world . Trust me for everything i did . Ya Allah , panjangkan lah umur mereka sehingga aku boleh membalas budi mereka sembuh kan lah ayah ku , itu sahaja yang aku mahukan . Thanks mom and dad . I Love You The Most :')
No comments:
Post a Comment