Saturday, May 15, 2010

aha , ehe , ohoooo :D

Today is Sunday . So i'm just staying at home . I supposed to study . ngeh -,- I told you that i am so lazy en ? Aha , yeah . Sis intan , i have found your secret blog . ehe , sorry -_- i have read everything . Sorry :')

Then . what am i going to talk with you huh ? I'm so so boring . Aha , lemme talk about A . A is Amza :) hey you , why you always didn't reply my text . Haiyaa , i know i know . You and faizah dah kembali bersama kan ? So yeah , SEMOGA BAHAGIA !

Eh eh , nak ckp ni . Aku dah tawar hati dgn IKMAL . bagi aku , dia 0/100 . Ngehehehe . Jahat en ?
So gtg , BYE :D

No comments: