Monday, May 17, 2010

Teachers day

So today was a Teachers Day . I came to school by bus . Oh my god , it was a bus ? I hate bus ! haih

The teachers day was totally awesome . I love all of the performance include the 'heartbeats' . Kak intan was a little cutie girl . I love her , and she also has a nice voice :) Then , ikmal ? Forget about him . He and my sister were really sweet couple , i admit it . ngehehe ^_^ So yeah , the netball was very tiringgg . I was bau masam after that . Then we hang at foyer B with akmal . I though amza was there . But there was not amza . how sad ,,, ohoho . Then we talked , we lough , ahaha .

Then , we (me, fara, fai) walked to the cabin . eh eh , sudennly we stopped for awhile . then , asked izzat and amnan about something that not important -_- Eh , it's amnan ! Amnan you know . He was cute + handsome + cute + handsome . Aaaaaaaaa :D

Then we snap some photo together and back to our home by car .

Amnan ! Why you look so HANDSOME ! ^_^

No comments: