Oh my god oh my god . You look so down tau . Please back up , Don't be so desperate . She's not yours anymore . Back up baby and move on with your life . I know you can do it . Please , this is for your future . You will meet so many Hot Girls . Trust me okay sayang . I love you , no matter what happen . I will always stand by your side . Text me if you really need someone to cheer you up okay ? I will happy if you happy :')
....................................................................................
i miss you , so bad . I love you , still the same as before . I never told you that you're the most important in my life . I miss our sweet memories :') move on okay ? I know who you are sayang :')
No comments:
Post a Comment