Thursday, April 1, 2010

b , I LOVE YOU

Heyyyyyyyy . Its been a long time i didn't update this blog -,- so blame me . Currently , i'm so busy with studying , homeworks , drama's and Tuition -_- Today was a Terrible day . Sory to Sheikh . I was so disappointed with You babe -,- so startfrom here , i will never 'tegur' you. This is what you want right . So girls Back off . He hates us :( Don't be so annoying like we always did in-front of him , he hates that . Honestly , i don't think that i hate him . but i like him as my friend . hooooooooooo .

..i don't want to talk about that anymore..

And Tomorrow is a Petanq Competition . Yeahhh , Nervous . I met new friends . Fadhli and Farhan . Double F >,< Hallo , and hye friend :D haha . and sunday . i will go the Kalumpang with kakak Intan , Maybe . I'm not confirm about that . Hee :) Quite Exited . And thats all for today .
Bye bye Readers :)

Love , Haiza :)

No comments: