I'm not that bitch . I am wrong , I lied to you but i didn't mean it . I just want you to be the happier person . I love you , why it's hard for me to let you go . Why you left me without any reason . Don't blame me , DON'T . It's your fault ! I am sorry . Even though your heart was not belong to me anymore. I hope you will happy as before . oh god , please take care of him . have i told you that seeing someone that we love happy will make me happy too . i will happy , i will .
And ikmal still ignores me . I have to let him go . I know he didn't love me , I will turn off my phone . Stop being a nice girl haiza . And don't cry . This is not your life haiza . Back up and smile . I know it's hard , but you have to try . You can Haiza :')
With love , Haiza :)
No comments:
Post a Comment